- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
Backordered & Made To Order Muay Thai Gear Estimated Lead Times
By accepting our terms of service you are acknowledging that you understand and accept that you are willing to wait for items of the status “Available on backorder”, Backoredered” and / or “Made to order” as displayed on the shop, product description and / or cart page(s). You also acknowledge that you understand that these times are the estimated length of time of manufacture / production of these items and an additional 5 to 10 business days must be allocated due to the logistics of these items i.e. having your backordered / made to order product(s) picked up from or delivered to Muay Thai Mall from our suppliers.
|Factory||Backorder / Lead Time|
|Twins Special||2-6 weeks|
|Top King||2-6 weeks|
Import Taxes, Customs Duties and Fees Policy
By accepting our terms of service you are acknowledging that you understand and accept that the recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance (please read below) are the responsibility of the recipient (customer). Muay Thai Mall or is not responsible for any import taxes, customs duties and/or fees from the customer’s country.